Nov 1, 2008

A Namibian farm holiday













In October we went on another adventure... and visited dad at the farm in the Gobabis district of Namibia. It was a loooong drive, and I slept the whole way on mom's lap. On this trip I discovered something new about myself... I'm a speed junkie and must've been a racing car driver in my past life - check out all the foto's of me on the quad bike, the Rhino, and the tractor. Unf, I couldn't go with to Harnas 'cos I tend to chase everything that moves (size is not an issue with me, never has been... I'm a Jack Russell for pete's sake). Anyway, mom didn't want me to hurt any of the wild lions and cheetahs that live at Harnas, so I stayed behind and romped around with my boyfriends (2 gorgeous rhodesian ridgebacks). Somedog has to be the responsible one and look after the farm. Woof :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's definitely a speed freak. Talk about a smile on the face.

Terra said...

Shame... Rexie passed away over the weekend from a stomach infection... RIP Rexie boy